3/19/14

Waterlogue app.

Have you all seen the fun, new Waterlogue app for the iPhone???

I finally caved and paid the $3. 

Its a LOT of fun and makes me wish I can water paint in real life!

Check out some of the pictures I played around with...






































{from top left to right}:

1. Spring flowers at the store and my sneakers... Which I love.
2. Coffee on a rainy day... And everyday.
3. Testing out my new curling iron.
4. Flowers by the kitchen sink. Always puts a smile on my face.


Isn't it fun!

Show the creators of this app some love and download it... You'll have tons of fun playing around with it!

And happy almost Spring, hence all the flowers!



1 comment:

  1. So cool! Will have to check out this app. I was an art major in college but always hated doing watercolors even though they are so beautiful...now the app will fix this problem for me! :)

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... I'm listening.