2/21/13

My hair.

Thats right.
 For those who know me well, knew that I couldn't go long before I changed my hair, AGAIN.

I had dark hair for so long, I desperately needed a change, so back in November, I went ombre.

But after a few months, I was kind of done with it and really missed my dark, sultry roots.
So I called my girl and was in the swivel chair within two weeks.

Here's what I look like now...


I absolutely. love. it.

It's amazing how a little color can freshen up your look instantly... whether it be your hair, a bright blouse or a fun colored lip.

Sometimes change is good. And right now I am loving it.



1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you girl! I always have to switch up my hair every now and then. So jealous you can pull off this dark look and the ombre look. You are too cute girl, and so is your blog!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... I'm listening.