1/29/13

Just random.



Happy Tuesday everyone!

Don't really have anything special to share, but wanted to share something.
We've been keeping it pretty low around here, with an exception of dentist appointments, my hair appointment {Eeeek!} and some playdates planned for this week.

I am planning on doing a Spring post soon, but I'm not quite done with a couple of projects, so stay tuned for that.

For now, here's whats crackin'...

{from top left to right}:

1. Finally able to pull my hair completely back.
2. OPI "Elephantastic Pink".
3. Got a pedicure... By my one and only Isabelle.
4. Trying out the white, subtle shadow. I like.
5. The newest additions to my collection.
6. Playdate with my bestie.

Hope you all have a wonderful the rest of the week!



1 comment:

  1. Love the nail polishes colors ! And you're beautiful with your hair back!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... I'm listening.