11/17/12

Insta-ombre.

Hi!

I know, it's been a couple of weeks since I wrote a post, so I thought I'd give an update on whats happening around here.

For a couple of months, I've been wanting to do something fun with my hair, as I get bored with it easily.
As you may remember, this is what it's looked like for a while now.


I know, not the best picture, but you get the idea. It's dark and still growing.

Then one night, as I was scrolling through some hair pics on Pinterest, I came across this...


With my hair being that same exact length, I was curious to see what I would look like with Ombre.

It's all the new rave and if you would of asked me 6 months ago what I thought about it, I would of told you that I absolutely hated it, BUT seems the more I saw it, the more it grew on me. So much that I text my hair girl that same night and told her I wanted to try it.

A week later, I was at the salon looking like this...


And then this...


And 3 hrs later... Like this.


Here's the back.


It was a bit of a shock as I've had my hair dark for so long, but I'm getting used to it. Still debating whether I want to go back to dark, or make the ombre more dramatic.
We shall see. For now I'm stickin' with it.


 Have you tried something fun lately???

Do share.

Happy weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... I'm listening.